Want to create a Summer Bucketlist for the family?

Sometimes, the only way I can make it through these last few, hectic weeks of school is to start planning all the fun things I want to do with my boys over the summer break.

Along that train of thought, I wanted to pass on a tip that I have seen some other parents use to create a summer bucket list.  Since most of the entries have photos on them, you can use the pinterest button to create your own personalized Summer Bucket List.  Here's how:


Summer is almost here.  I can almost smell the sunscreen!




If you haven't already, create a Pinterest account - it is free.

Create a board within your account for Austin Summer 2015 Bucket List ... or whatever you want to call it.

Go through the Austin Top 50 list with your kids, and for every item that looks like fun to them, click on the red pinterest button to add it to your list.

You have the option of editing the pin with your own title.  It can just be the name of the place, like "Zilker Musical!" or it can be something more personal like: Johnny's first pick.

Then, on a day when you have time and nothing to do, pull out the list and pick an item!


Enjoy!



Note:  I am not affiliated with Pinterest in any way, nor am I a pro at it.  I've just seen a bunch of people use it to create a summer fun list, and it seemed like a good idea to me :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips